Projeto de um experimento

Saturday, June 11, 2011

   Conforme proposto, nos proximos meses estaremos realizando uma experiencia para ilustrar o funcionamento da fotossíntese. Nosso experimento será baseado em um vídeo já postado aqui no blog (http://biolifedb.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-experimento.html).
   Pela carência de recursos, substituiremos alguns materiais, os quais serão: planta aquática Elodea sp. (caso não a encontremos, será substituída por alguma outra planta aquática), água, vinagre, fenolftaleína, cartolina preta, três tubos de ensaio, três pequenas rolhas e uma pinça.
   Primeiramente, colocaremos um fragmento de Elodea sp. e água em dois tubos de ensaio e água com vinagre no outro, então tamparemos cada tubo com uma rolha. Depois, pegaremos um dos tubos e o colocaremos exposto à uma fonte de luz, no caso, uma luminária reclinável, com o segundo, tamparemos o tubo integralmente com cartolina preta, e, o terceiro ficará repousando com água e vinagre. Após um dia, retiraremos o primeiro tubo da fonte luminosa, a cartolina do segundo e, com uma piça, a planta dos dois, dispondo-os ao lado do terceiro tubo para fazermos uma comparação. Tal comparação vai ser possível adicionando quatro gotas de fenolftaleína (substituindo o azul de bromotimol) em cada tubo, para indicar o pH da água, e agitando-os. A coloração e resultados comparativos obtidos pela água serão:
-Tubo 1: representando a fase fotoquímica de fotossíntese, onde há alta taxa de produção da fotossíntese devido a emissão de luz, maior consumo de CO2 e estabilidade do pH, resultando em um pH alto, básico, de cor violeta.
-Tubo 2: representando a fase química, quando diminuirá o consumo de CO2 e, consequentemente, haverá mais ácido carbônico (gás carbônico em contato com a água se transforma em ácido carbônico) dissipado na água forçando o pH para baixo, sendo ele, então, neutro, de coloração rosada.  
-Tubo 3: apenas servindo como referencial comparativo, pois água acidulada com vinagre possui um pH extremamente ácido.
   Escolhemos esta experiência para realizar pois a achamos muito interessante, já que ela foge das peculiares experiências sobre fotossíntese e, mesmo assim, requer materiais acessíveis. Temos certeza que, quando formos realizá-la vai ser ainda melhor que apenas assistindo o vídeo e imaginando, pois poderemos constatar e comparar de perto a ação da fotossíntese e suas propriedades em suas duas etapas, a fotoquímica (clara) e a química (escura).

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't think I've read through a single thing like this before. So great to discover somebody with genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

Stop by my weblog :: Best Anti Aging Cream

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my page; Slim Helper Reviews

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!


My weblog ... 1285muscle review

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative
and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this during my search for something relating to this.

My webpage - Dermajuvinate reviews

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).

I have book marked it for later!

My site Diet Patch Today

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and
that is also happening with this piece of
writing which I am reading at this place.


Look into my web blog; Test force xtreme review

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

My site: Raspberry Ketone Review

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
But think about if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this
site could undeniably be one of the greatest in its field.
Very good blog!

My page ... Buy Anatomy X5

Anonymous said...

I feel this is among the most significant information for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. However want to commentary on some common issues, The site taste is ideal, the articles is truly great : D. Excellent task, cheers

My blog 1285 muscle review

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know
this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!



my page; Pro Collagen Serum

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other wonderful post. The place else
could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing?
I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.


Here is my blog Swiss rose

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to
your site? My blog is in the exact same area of interest
as yours and my users would truly benefit from some of
the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my homepage - Diet pills

oakleyses said...

tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, tory burch outlet, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin uk, nike free, replica watches, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, polo outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, prada handbags, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, nike free run, prada outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, gucci handbags, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, tiffany and co, nike air max, longchamp outlet

oakleyses said...

replica handbags, michael kors outlet online, converse pas cher, coach outlet, burberry handbags, nike free uk, timberland pas cher, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, sac hermes, true religion outlet, burberry outlet, nike air max, north face uk, guess pas cher, nike air max uk, michael kors, kate spade, michael kors outlet, new balance, ralph lauren uk, nike roshe run uk, nike air force, mulberry uk, true religion outlet, lululemon canada, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, uggs outlet, sac vanessa bruno, coach purses, michael kors, nike tn, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk, uggs outlet, nike blazer pas cher, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, polo lacoste, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, true religion outlet, hogan outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, north face

oakleyses said...

north face outlet, vans, soccer jerseys, hollister clothing, north face outlet, mont blanc pens, reebok outlet, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, hermes belt, insanity workout, celine handbags, herve leger, new balance shoes, baseball bats, hollister, mcm handbags, valentino shoes, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, oakley, soccer shoes, bottega veneta, ghd hair, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, nike roshe run, timberland boots, asics running shoes, iphone cases, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, hollister, nike trainers uk, mac cosmetics, converse outlet, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, louboutin, ralph lauren, babyliss, lancel, instyler, nike air max, wedding dresses, lululemon, p90x workout, gucci, converse, vans outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, ugg, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, ugg uk, thomas sabo, moncler uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, canada goose, canada goose jackets, toms shoes, canada goose, coach outlet, moncler outlet, moncler outlet, karen millen uk, wedding dresses, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, louis vuitton, pandora uk, swarovski, doudoune moncler, canada goose, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, links of london, moncler

Post a Comment

 

Posts Comments

©2006-2010 ·TNB